Contact an I-Share Library's Circulation

Which library should I contact?
  • If you have questions about requesting from I-Share or about the status of your account, or to report that your name or address has changed, select your "home" library from the list below. (ILLINET libraries contact the CARLI Office.)

  • If you have questions about fines or fees on your account, select the library to which you owe money.