n behalf of the CARLI Board of Directors, we are pleased to announce that the members of the I-Share Next Task Force have been selected. The Board approved the roster of the Task Force at their June 6 meeting, and all those invited to serve have now accepted.
The Task Force members are:
- Pat Boze (Illinois State Library)
- Anita Foster (Illinois State University)
- Cindy Fuller (Millikin University)
- Tom Goetz (William Rainey Harper College)
- Kristine Hammerstrand, Chair (CARLI)
- Tammy Kuhn-Schnell (Lincoln Land Community College)
- Tami Luedtke (DePaul University)
- Michael Norman (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Ted Schwitzner (CARLI)
- Matthew Short (Northern Illinois University)
- Susan Singleton, ex officio non-voting (CARLI)
- Connie Walsh (CARLI)
- Suzanne Wilson (Illinois Wesleyan University)
Appointments to the Task Force will begin on July 1, 2014, and are expected to run through June 2017.
It was a difficult decision process as only 9 applicants could be selected from the 23 applications we received, and each applicant offered a unique background and perspective. The CARLI Board of Directors strove to select those with the best and most diverse mix of expertise and experience. We are grateful to all the applicants for their willingness to participate in this critical process and we sincerely appreciate the personal and institutional commitment to CARLI that these applications represent.
As we proceed through the I-Share Next process, the ISN Task Force will appoint teams to carry out tasks in specific functional areas. If you were unable to serve on the ISN Task Force, but are interested in participating in the project in another capacity, please watch for future calls for participants for project teams.
As always, please feel free to email the CARLI Office if you have any questions.